Followers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Strictly speaking that me so tired.

Note :
Bismillah.
Recently just arrived from Malacca.
Had a really fatigue trip all day long.
Need some rest.
But feel quite lust vomitting everything before I had my battery fully charged.
Enjoy reading.

 


It starts about 6.30 a.m, ayah woke me up and prepare to Malacca although I had my sluggish sleep around 2 a.m. My brain gone meditative as well as my body felt really pounded into pieces, yes I admitted it. Well, just get through all of that by having a cold shower, the only thing managed to rip my dozy eyes for sure. Everything went well, we having our breakfast and proceed to our point of pop, My cousin's wedding at Taman Merdeka, Melaka. Whatever it is, you look gorgeous Kak Azia. Hope your true love will remained forever. I'allah. Then, I went to my untie's house at Bukit Katil, I can feel my energy had been evaporated as the temperature increasing in each of point despite there's a signal shows that cloud turn gloomy. We had our second round lunch indeed my stomach are getting burst. Just had my wink sleeps then prepare back to Segamat. Alhamdulillah. Everything going well. Tomorrow another invitation to be attended. Believe me, this week is bulks of wedding seasons. Gotta go. Bye!. Muuuaahh!

2 comments:

msredcheesecake said...

u such a sweet frenz to say things like that....hopr to have a fren like u...

Mr Cuddlenookumpoo said...

uooohhh, so sweet, we already friends rite?. :D