Followers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cabaran 7 Hari : 4th Day

Note :
Bismillah.
Cabaran 7 Hari.
Hari ini 4th day saya.
Cabarannya adalah :

6 Lirik Lagu Paling Mendalam.

Ok, hari ini cabaran agak best (semua pun best rasanya). 6 lirik lagu yang paling mendalam buat diri aku. Sebenarnya banyak tapi aku cuba cari yang paling mendalam buat diri aku. Jom tengok lirik2nya.

1. Rihanna - California King Bed


In this California king bed
We're 10,000 miles apart
I've been California wishing on these stars
For your heart for me
My California king

Just when I felt like giving up on us
You turned around and gave me one last hug
That made everything feel better
And even then my eyes got wetter
So confused wanna ask you if you love me
But I don't wanna seem so weak
Maybe I've been California dreaming

 2. Rihanna - Russian Roulette


As my life flashes before my eyes
I’m wondering will I, ever see another sunrise?
So many won’t get the chance to say goodbye
But it’s too late to pick up the value of my life
 
 And you can see my heart, beating
Oh oh you can see it through my chest
Said I’m terrified, but I’m not leaving
Know that I must pass this test
And you can see my heart, beating
Oh you can see it through my chest
  I’m terrified but I’m not leaving (no, no)
Know that I must pass this test
So just pull the trigger

3.  Zee Avi - Honey Bee


I am a honey bee
Shunned off from the colony
And they won’t let me in
So I left the hive
They took away all my stripes
And broke off both my wings
So I’ll find another tree
And make the wind my friend
I’ll just sing with the birds
They’ll tell me secrets off the world

But my other honey bee
Stuck where he doesn’t wanna be
Oh my darling honey bee
I’ll come save you
Even if it means I’ll have to face the queen

4. Beyonce - Dangerously In Love

 
I love you
Baby I love you
You are my life
My happiest moments weren't complete
If you weren't by my side
You're my relation
In connection to the sun
With you next to me
There's no darkness I can't overcome
You are my raindrop
I am the sea
With you and God, who's my sunlight
I bloom and grow so beautifully
Baby, I'm so proud
So proud to be your girl
You make the confusion
Go all away
From this cold and messed up world

I am in love with you
You set me free
I can't do this thing
Called life without you here with me
Cause I'm Dangerously In Love with you
I'll never leave
Just keep lovin' me
The way I love you loving me

5. Pink - Nobody Knows


Nobody knows, nobody knows but me
That I sometimes cry, if I could pretend that I'm asleep
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls
I think nobody knows, nobody knows, no

Nobody likes, nobody likes to lose their inner voice
The one I used to hear before my life made a choice
But I think nobody knows, no no
Nobody knows, no

Baby, oh the secret's safe with me
There's nowhere else in the world that I could ever be
And baby don't it feel like I'm all alone
Who's gonna be there after the last angel has flown?

And I've lost my way back home
I think nobody knows, no
I said nobody knows

 6. Whitney Houston -  I Look To You


As I lay me down
Heaven hear me now
I’m lost without a cause
After giving it my all

Winter storms have come
And darkened my sun
After all that I’ve been through
Who on earth can I turn to?

I look to you,
I look to you
After all my strength is gone
In you I can be strong
I look to you,
I look to you
And when melodies are gone In you I hear a song
I look to you
 
 
ok, nilah rasanya lirik2 lagu yang agak mendalam bagi aku, tapi rasanya, ada lagi tau, yang ni pun apa yang terlintas je. HAHAHA. tak kisah lah. Ok, cabaran untuk hari yang keempat dah setel! :)
Kalau nak tengok cabaran-cabaran yang sebelumnya, silalah klik mana yang korang nak tengok!