Followers

Monday, June 13, 2011

I am pleased with the provisions of you my Lord

Note :
Bismillah.
I can feel my feeling not really stable.
Something fogging my me inside.
It's really hurt so my belly getting shrunk.
Oh my Lord, show me the right path.
I begging you.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t, and good morning my dear sweetheart. I'm fasting today. My problems burden me and I'm really hard to say it cool.  It's all about my further steps along the way to the future, it's stuck!. I've placed the high hopes to continue my Legal Studies. How come, my pointer quite good. Hurm. I sick of tired to take it once again. Forget about that. Here, take a look this both picture. Isn't cute right?, His name Lord Tubbington. :')



Mish you baby ;'(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sabar ye Iman :(

Anonymous said...

sabar ye Iman :(

aidamohdnazib said...

mr.iman, i'm really surprise u can share ur feeling here..but, it look cool to me..btw, many other girls outside there need you..chill lah :D