Followers

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Its weekend AGAIN! :)

Note :
Bismillah.
It's Weekend again.
And definitely there's a lot of things in my head to be settled.
And yesterday, again.

Assalamualaikum and good morning. I woke up in this morning by 11.30 *sighs. Yes, I'm fully charged. So now, I feel like to write something. Don't have much idea actually. But I've tried to make it simple. Yesterday I went out, after finished my preparation for Minggu Mesra Mahasiswa at Library. My friend invited me to watch Transformers but unfortunately, all of the ticket was sold out except for 3D version. So, we choose to watch Blitz. UK's movie as I recognized it through their conversation. Most of the actors is my favorite, Jason Statham, Paddy Considine, and Zawe Ashtone. For simple, a tough cop is dispatched to take down a serial killer who has been targeting police officers. I recommended all of you to watch this movie. While waiting the movie, we had our tea time at Ms Veg, one of the restaurant in East Coast Mall, I only take a drink. What's up?, I've tried Hazelnut Choco Blend and it was seriously fucking awesome!. Take a look all of this picture :)

Blitz :)

 This is my cup :)

 Ms Veg :)

Muka tak redha tak dapat tgok Transformers T.T

No comments: