Followers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Farewell UiTM Kuantan - My Bestie :)

Note:
Bismillah.
Just a few word.



It's raining here.
It smells surely shocked my nose.
but I really Love it.
But it is not exactly what reflected things that make me wrote.
It is my moment to spread the world about what I felt inside.
I miss bulks of my colleague.
My friends who always lend their hand whenever I've thrown in the deep gloomy hole.
Love is kinda fluid that ooze in our relationship. 
And it make our love grown fonder.
Guys, whatever it is, wherever you are,
I don't ever give a fish what you've done.
Since we were bonded, there are no other thing that can loose it.
I damn missing you guys.
and I really2 meant it.


In my mind permanently :

Law G
Anas
Aber
Amin
Hakim
Khalid
Sapit
Fadhilat
Nash
Ika
Ain
Kaka
Tina
Along
Leya
Azizul
Haziq
Ariff Nizam
Faiz
Tasha (bini aku)

and all asasian UiTM Kuantan 10/11

You are the best thing that I ever had :')

2 comments:

riffzam said...

terima kasih iman. :) terima kasih sahabat. :)

AnTaBeLLuM...... said...

syg ko iman