Followers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

It smells again


Assalamualaikum w.b.t (hey), good wet evening. 26 degree and It's raining outside. And yes, i really love the smells of soil when they are actually mixing with the raindrop splashing all over the land. Nature playing their symphony where lightning sound like trapped in a container. The sound could be a good therapy for me. It's like they are try to balancing  my emotion and soul. It's 4 p.m and I feel like I'm stay in London where the atmosphere are getting cold, dark, misty, where the car blow up their vapor and the thing you just enjoy to see is the light from the busy traffics passing by crowdedly  in front of you. I called them romantic. I'm felt really calm and they really make my brain exploring the world eagerly. GB everyone!

No comments: