Followers

Friday, February 17, 2012

Strange Feeling


Assalamualaikum w.b.t, Good morning fellas, Today, I don't know what is disturbing me so much so I can wake up this early. Probably due to amusement of school students in front of my house, or it may sound out of vehicles in this area. I am not very motivated right now with my nose like there is something blocking it from breathing properly. Or actually, Anas too early to close the conversation because he has not completed the internet bill payment. Rarely do we go to bed early, there will be only gossip to be told. Perhaps that is why I have to sleep as early as 9 pm. I really miss the atmosphere of the campus before where we often stay up late to cook, chat, gossip and even karaoke. But, the only things is, on the card, there is no happiness after this or it is replaced with something better. I really hope something good will happen.
bye xoxo

No comments: