Followers

Monday, March 19, 2012

Once Again

Assalamualaikum. It seems awkward when I've to spent a lot of time apart from my lappy. Everything is like going to stuck. Once again in a short period, I went to HP tower at Pusat Bandar Damansara, I've been there and seriously, it's not cool at all. My notebook got a problem with the cooling fan or somewhat it often shut down by itself caused by overheating. Or there are a bunches of dust inside the fan that stuck it from working properly. Or maybe that was the one of numerous top problem faces by HP-users. So now I have to wait about three days to give them a way to fix whatever wrong in my lappy. Three days like you would never know whats going on in this world.

i'm going to miss you sweetheart.
xoxo

it's fairly on what was happen to my notebook. lol. HAHA

No comments: