Followers

Monday, October 29, 2012

Rediculus me

Assalamualaikum, hi good evening brother and sister, well, me writing again, here at Terminal Bersepadu Selatan, waiting for my bus back to Segamat again. I just got back from Segamat yesterday for Hari Raya and I don't know why I'm here, taking a ticket speed back to Segamat again. There's a lot of things make me change my mind. I just felt that finishing my 7days holiday at Shah Alam is not the best idea at all. Besides, I'm just worried about my driving license that should be finished before this coming 11th. What should I do?. Accusing myself don't really care about Ibu is the fatal error so far I've found. I miss her so much since I left her yesterday while she's expecting me to stayed there until the end of my holidays. Yes, my fault. So now my bus will depart about 7p.m. Pray for me. 

No comments: