Followers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

2013

Assalamualaikum, good morning. Well, this post seems to be my first writing in 2013 and it already at the end of January. Dah lama tak update blog. My first year degree pun dah habis. Baru lagi. Rasa macam masa berjalan terlalu pantas. I just felt that yesterday was my first day pijakkan kaki dekat Shah Alam. It's been a year guys. I can't promise to myself that I will keep writing in this blog. Tak ada modal nak cerita or maybe i don't feel like any of my day past had something special till they could assist me in writing. Ada but not insist at all. I'm not suggesting people to read this post, it something to do with my feeling. Aku rasa dah hampir 4 bulan aku dan dia tak contact. Personally, I'm not proud with that. But obviously, I can see they are working on the other side. Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I never blame you dengan apa yang dah terjadi. You deserved the happiness. And I think I'm not the one who can give you such happiness. All of your posts, yes, I've read it. Every each of them. They make me speechless. I'm sorry for let you suffered this pain feeling. That is not my intention. Kalaulah kau tau apa yang aku rasa sekarang. Please, I'm begging you, please step ahead, there's nothing left behind you. May every step you left, they could erase all of your memory that tortured you too much. I really want you to be happy with someone who really take care on yourself. I promise you, you'll never regret it. May happiness be with you forever.

No comments: