Followers

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Another Gift

Assalamualaikum, hi semua, I feel like its been quite some time I didn't post anything in here, really. I just got the so called "motivation" to enter the words by tonight. It's been in my head for a long time until now, so here we go. Another gift? yes. Recently, I mean past couple of weeks, everyone (most of UiTM degree students) has received their examination result for the current semester and for me, it was my fifth semester (final year *yeayy*). All I can say is that, that was my toughest semester ever like I mean who care if your pointer would be dropped sharply like hell?. It's true!, None of the semester that make you feel super dying with a ton of works, less space and most of the time you feel like studying thing occupied in your whole life. I'm just kidding, you may have your enjoyment and refreshment privilege time for movies (I did about 7 times with my doug) I guess. Haha, but honestly, you may survive the semester in case you are able to balance your study and environment perhaps. So, I just want to show you guys who everything worked for last semester. The whole thing is just to burn up your passion and effort *mine too* to work hard for next semester. But before that, forgive me, if this post might hurt your feeling or make you feel a bit downed as well but believe me, that's not my intention after all. For my lovely juniors, I know you might do better than me, come on, I want you to cut off me, jump higher and success. Don't ever bother about the rumors, paradox, preachers and etc that claims so many judgement in each subjects that made you feel effortless to nailed it. Once again, believe me, I was there, I heard that too but none of them I took it for real. Just heard, and only you that able to blend yourself with each of subject. Try be more focus and study smart. InsyaAllah, everything will go as you planned. Here we go! Alhamdulillah, this is my result for last semester! *yeay*



Much Loves
xoxo

p/s: aku syak madam BEL and Ustaz Arab memang saja nak bagi aku grade macam tu -,-


3 comments:

Ania said...

Salam kenal! Saya dari team Kumpulbagi. Blognya nice.
Jika Anda mau mempromosikan blognya lagi dan share files dengan gampang kunjungi page kami di: www.kumpulbagi.com
Semuanya gratis, cepat dan tanpa limitasi. Anda bisa upload sebanyak files (audio, video, pdf, jpg, dll./ juga catatan atau buku universitas), membuat koleksi berkas dan bagikan dengan lainya.
Coba servis kami tanpa registrasi:)

Ania said...

Salam kenal! Saya dari team Kumpulbagi. Blognya nice.
Jika Anda mau mempromosikan blognya lagi dan share files dengan gampang kunjungi page kami di: www.kumpulbagi.com
Semuanya gratis, cepat dan tanpa limitasi. Anda bisa upload sebanyak files (audio, video, pdf, jpg, dll./ juga catatan atau buku universitas), membuat koleksi berkas dan bagikan dengan lainya.
Coba servis kami tanpa registrasi:)

AS said...


Hi Iman, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)